Returns and Refund Policy
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange under any circumstances.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it (pristine resalable condition). It must also be returned in the original packaging.
- Returns will NOT be accepted at our warehouse without a GRA (Goods Return Authorisation) number, if you wish to return anything you MUST first obtain a GRA number.
- A GRA number can only be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. with your name, postcode and order number. We include warehouse address details with the GRA.
- Goods are returned at your cost and risk - we strongly recommend insuring your return against damage by the courier. We would also strongly suggest that you take some photos of the product (both unpackaged and packaged) so if necessary, it can be proved that the product and packaging were undamaged when sent (this makes life so much easier for you IF anything untoward happens).
- Original packaging must be protected against damage on the return journey by the use of bubble wrap.
- Desktops are non-returnable under any circumstances as these are made specific to each order.
- Chairs and stools provided are non-returnable (the chair manufacturers returns policy).
- If desk frame/s are marked or scratched during assembly or disassembly, returns will either not be credited or a sum will be deducted to replace the damaged part with a new one, in which case a handling charge will apply.
- Returns will not be credited if received damaged by the carrier (to avoid any disappointment it is imperative they are insured for the return journey).
- Product MUST NOT be returned to our registered office address, the shipping address to our warehouse will be provided with the issued GRA.
This part of our policy deals purely with returns - for any delivery damages discovered within 48 hours of delivery, please refer to the last section of this policy below.
All desktops and table tops are non-returnable and non-refundable due to each one being custom made for the frame it was ordered with. We bespoke all tops for all orders to ensure that our inventory and service levels are manageable. We do not accept tops back under any circumstances.
A 25% handling charge (of the total value) is applied and deducted from any monies credited in all return cases that require new parts to replace damaged parts (other than goods damaged by our carrier and notified to us via email within 48 hours of delivery). This handling charge is in addition to the cost of any replacement parts required and reflects the level of work needed to inspect, rectify, repack and restock. The handling charge is not a penalty but helps go towards covering our actual accrued costs.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 days.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted, this can be when any item is returned not in its original condition or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Late or missing refunds
If we have advised you that we have refunded your purchase and you haven’t received a refund yet, please double check your bank account or contact your credit card company, if in any doubt, contact your bank as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted to your account. If you have done all of this and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com. and we will do what we can to help.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
All damages must be reported within 48 hours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot entertain damage claims outside of this time.
Returns for goods delivered to you damaged may not be entertained if the delivery was signed for as received in good condition. Please sign for goods as 'unchecked' or inspect goods with courier present.
If you need to exchange damaged goods for the same item, please send us an email at email@example.com and await a “goods returns authorisation” (GRA) number which will normally be issued within 48 working hours. A confirmation email will be issued that this has been allocated to you. Please include your mobile number in this email as we may need to contact you to clarify your claim prior to issuing a GRA.
Once we have sent you a GRA number via email, please package goods up to avoid damage on return and advise us by email that the goods are ready for collection. We will collect the goods at our cost and advise you of the collection day.
Please ensure you wrap the return product extremely well to avoid any damage in transit which will affect your ability to receive a refund. We suggest wrapping the original packing around with bubble wrap and binding it securely with packing tape to ensure 100% safe return to us.
we're here to help
Our dedicated team will get your problem resolved as a matter of priority.
We know there’s more to it than eco-friendliness. Here’s what else we’re doing