The Stockholm electric height adjustable barrel style meeting table is 2.4 m x 1 m, shaped in the style of a barrel and featuring a sturdy dual motor system with anti-collision functionality.
Ideal for smaller boardrooms and collaborative areas where standing up for meetings provides a lively and energetic cadence and being comfortable for very tall people when standing, with a maximum height of 1300 mm, it will also lower to 640 mm, catering for wheelchair users, broadening the potential of use in any environment.
Featuring electrical height adjustment with dual motors for extraordinary smoothness and reliability, it is the quietest and quickest height adjustable meeting table available.
This versatile sit-stand frame is made in Sweden to our exacting quality standards, finished in tough scratch-resistant powder coating with a maximum loading of 120 Kg and is available with 5 different worktop finishes.
For close inspection of tops available go to our desktop finishes page where you can also order FREE Samples of 200 x 100 mm sections of desktop to allow you to colour-match with your décor.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 1937 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockholm Specification table
Made in Sweden
|Dual Motors (100% Swedish made)
||Desktop composition: 25mm MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard)
|Speed: 40 mm per second
||Frame composition: 30% recycled steel
|Noise: 42 dBA
|Collision and Overload Protection
||Machine Directive 2006/42/EC
|Minimum Height 595 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk underside
||EMC Directive 2014/30EU
|Minimum Height 620 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk working surface
||Low voltage directive 2014/35/EC
|Maximum Height 1290 mm to the desk working surface
|Maximum Loading Weight 120 Kg including worktop
|Foot depth 690mm
||RoHS 3 2015/863
|Leg-top under-desk support arms 540mm
||EN 527-1:2011 Type A, EN 527-2:2016
|Frame weight 31Kg
Desktop weight 37Kg
Input voltage 230v (nominal)
FSC Certificated (Tops)
EU plug added for EU shipments
Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
Please note that Aktiv and Ninja Desks are only available with a UK 3-Pin plug.
- Except for the above all EU orders will have an EU plug added at no extra charge.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Quantity Discount for Installation: Discounts are available for any requirement of 10 or more units please contact us via email@example.com prior to ordering for an installation price.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 10-year guarantee.
Please note: Self-assembly requires a reasonable level of DIY ability, please refer to our assembly videos before committing to this. The only tools that we provide for assembly are two Allen keys: 1 x 4mm and 1 x 5mm, a soft-headed mallet may also be needed. An instruction and operating manual is provided with your desk.
Click on the image above to download the FRISKA Stockholm Meeting Table Barrel End Assembly Instructions