Kloven Cable Ports
Our Kloven cable ports offer a neat and practical solution for routing cables through all our height adjustable desktops. These can be specified in any position to suit any application and are processed to order with our in-house CNC machinery, allowing a truly bespoke offering to cater to your exact requirements.
Our cable ports are made of tough ABS plastic designed to last the life of your desk and are 96 mm in diameter, fitting tightly into the machined 80 mm hole we provide. You can add as many cable ports to your desk as you need, wherever you need them.
Please choose your preferred position using the drop-down selector for right, left or central positions. If more than one port is needed, please order each of these separately using the drop-down to choose your position for each port.
- Back Left & Back Right is 110 mm in from the back and 130 mm in from the side to the centre of the cable port.
- Back Centre is placed centrally, 110 mm in from the back edge of the desk to the centre of the cable port.
- Back off-centre Left is 110 mm in from the back and 180 mm to the left of the desk centre to the centre of the cable port.
- Back off-centre Right is 110 mm in from the back and 180 mm to the right of the desk centre to the centre of the cable port.
- Custom - email email@example.com with your own custom preferences, if different to the above, once you have placed your order, quoting your order number (which will be on your emailed confirmation). We will contact you on receipt of your email to confirm the exact positioning details, prior to processing. There is a lead time on custom cable ports of 2-3 days.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a full 10-year guarantee.
Free next day delivery to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 12 pm. There may be a short delay in delivery at peak manufacturing times, we will advise if we cannot deliver within 24 hours.