Solna Height Adjustable Conference Table - Frame Only
- Regular price
- £1,198.00 £998.33 (ex. VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £1,198.00 £998.33 (ex. VAT)
- Unit price
This is our "frame only" version of the Solna height adjustable conference table which is made in Sweden to our exacting quality standards and features electrical height adjustment with triple motors for exceptional smoothness and reliability. Boasting a maximum loading of 160 Kg, they are the quietest and quickest height adjustable conference tables available.
The beauty of this triple leg frame is that it adjusts easily to allow tabletops of varying sizes to be used, anywhere between 2.4 m – 5 m wide and between 0.9 m – 1.5 m deep. The sturdy frame of this versatile sit-stand table also boasts an anti-collision mechanism, making it intrinsically safe to use.
The Solna has an extremely wide height range, from 620 mm, making it ideal for wheelchair users, up to 1290 mm, making it perfect for even the tallest member of your workforce whilst standing. The standing table frame is finished in tough scratch-resistant powder coating, in three colours.
Looking for something more special than a standard desktop? If you are looking for something a bit more special than our standard MFC desktops, we have a choice of beautiful solid wood, engineered wood, or Fenix desktops. Click the link to get a sample of our premium desktops.
We are also able to make custom sized tops with little cost impact on a 4-week lead time, limitations do apply but if you are looking for something different, email your idea through to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a line on 0330 137 1937 and we’ll help make your design come to life.
- UK Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- All EU orders will have an EU plug added at no extra charge.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Please note that once an installation date is booked, we require at least 48 hours’ notice for any changes, otherwise you may still be charged for a missed appointment.
Important: Please be aware that all deliveries are to 'Kerbside Only' which is standard industry practice, the carriers will leave your pallet or parcels at your door, they will not take them inside for you. This is due to insurance being void if the driver does this.
Important: Your order may be delivered on a pallet due to weight, size or configuration. We do this in order to minimise damage with certain products. A pallet will consist of a number of parcels wrapped in black plastic; tear open the plastic to move your parcels from the pallet into your premises. The pallet will be your responsibility to dispose of responsibly.
Our expert packers in the warehouse usually place a ‘seconds’ or damaged desktop on the base of the pallet to act as extra protection against knocks, so please be aware there may be an unwrapped desktop with one corner broken off sitting on the base of the pallet, please do not refuse delivery as your desktop will not be exposed but safely wrapped up in cardboard with edge protectors placed inside.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 10-year guarantee.
All our stock-size desktops are predrilled to the fixing pattern of the frame and have metal screw inserts fitted to make assembly both easier and quicker. This does not apply to Solna desktops which are supplied without inserts.
Please note: Self-assembly requires a reasonable level of DIY ability, please refer to our assembly videos before committing to this. The only tools that we provide for assembly are two Allen keys: 1 x 4mm and 1 x 5mm, a soft-headed mallet may also be needed. An instruction and operating manual is provided with your desk.
why friska ? what makes us so special ?
We're a dedicated UK based team with a couple of excellence awards under our belt, here to help you!
Don't take our word for it...take our delighted customer's word. Unparalleled 5 star reviews
We ship all stock items same day and keep HUGE stocks so if you want it now - you can have it now!
We accept only the best quality from our expert workforce, for your benefit!
Find out about our precision manufacturing processes in the heart of Wales
We give you insight on our installation capabilities and how they are planned and carried out
We know there’s more to it than eco-friendliness. Here’s what else we’re doing
your questions answered
So, what are the real benefits of using height adjustable standing desks in your office?
You invest your hard earned cash but seriously, how long does it take to payback?
Take the heat out of getting what you need now. We've teamed up with Klarna to help...