Does the super deduction apply to FRISKA standing desks?
Oh yes. According to the government’s own super-deduction factsheet, “plant and machinery” includes “office chairs and desks.”
So how much will my FRISKA cost with a super-deduction?
Here’s an example:
- You choose a Stockholm Extra Heavy Duty Standing Desk. Ex VAT, it costs £830.83
- You claim a tax deduction of 130% of its cost. That’s £1,080.08
- In £ terms, and at 19% Corporation Tax, you save £205.22
That effectively makes our heaviest duty sit/stand desk just £598.61.
That’s a mighty desk for not a lot of money. And the more desks you buy, the more you’ll save in tax. Buy ten or more, and we’ll save you money on the installation too.
What’s the catch?
You can find the full details including all the small print here, but there really isn’t a catch. As long as you are:
- A limited company (not a sole trader)
- Buy before 31 March 2023
- Weren’t in the process of buying at 1 April 2021
- Buy new (not second hand) …
…you can take advantage of the super-deduction.
Start your search. Claim your super-deduction.
There’s a new, sturdier and altogether more exciting set of standing desks ready to make their way to your office. Find the right height adjustable desks for you here.
Buy big. Save big.
Want to make the super-deduction really count? Talk to us about buying FRISKA in bulk.
healthier, wealthier and wiser!
So, what are the real benefits of using height adjustable standing desks in your office?
You invest your hard earned cash but seriously, how long does it take to payback?