Marstrand Heavy Duty Under-Desk CPU Holder
- Regular price
- £78.00 £65.00 (ex. VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £78.00 £65.00 (ex. VAT)
- Unit price
The Marstrand heavy -duty under-desk CPU holder from FRISKA is a cost effective solution for securing your computer central processing unit off the floor or desktop and keeping all your wires tidily out of sight and as short as possible.
These heavy duty CPU holders are designed to adapt to hold processor units of almost any size (see specification below) and are very easily adjustable. They will also work with any standard or height adjustable desk, are made from high grade powder coated steel to ensure durability and a smooth finish and are available in white, black or silver.
The Marstrand CPU holder screws up directly to the underside of your desktop with wood screws and requires the use of an electric screwdriver. It can be placed anywhere you choose under the desk, however if used in conjunction with a cable tray it will need to be positioned forward of the cross beam which allows the face of your CPU to sit flush with the front of your desktop.
*Suitable for all FRISKA desks except Aspa, see also 'limitations' tab for other conditions. View our complete range of height adjustable desks.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 1937 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Limitations *
The Marstrand height capacity is limited for all CPU's over 350mm deep (for an 800mm deep desktop and for a 700mm desktop the full height is only available for CPU's up to 300mm deep) due to the stability cross beams between the desk legs.
All our desks have heavy duty cross beams to improve stability and rigidity, all CPU's deeper than stated above have a maximum available height of 495mm.
Fixing screws are not provided with the Marstrand, there are normally plenty of woodscrews left in our fixing packs after assembly of your desk that can be used to secure the Marstrand to the underside of your desk, however, if you require fixings for this due to purchasing separately, please advise by instructing us via the 'special instructions' box located below your selected products in the shopping cart.
If you have any queries about the suitability of a CPU holder with your chosen desk, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 0330 133 1937.
- Height adjustment: 310 mm – 540 mm (MAX 495 mm if CPU is deeper than 300 - 350 mm - see limitations tab)
- Width adjustment: 60 mm – 230 mm
- Max Weight - 12Kg
- UK Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Quantity Discounts: Discounts are available for any requirement of 10 or more units please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ordering for a quote.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 5-year guarantee.
why friska ? what makes us so special ?
We're a dedicated UK based team with a couple of excellence awards under our belt, here to help you!
Don't take our word for it...take our delighted customer's word. Unparalleled 5 star reviews.
We ship all stock items same day and keep HUGE stocks so if you want it now - you can have it now!
Take the heat out of getting what you need now. We've teamed up with Klarna to help...