The Invik multi-purpose mobile height adjustable workstation has a plethora of potential applications other than a mobile workstation or home office, from use as a presentation table or lectern, to over-bed use for the disabled. This mobile standing table is highly manoeuvrable with four heavy duty castors enabling the user to change location with ease, complete with the benefit of wheel locking for safety.
Ensure that your workplace facilitates all abilities with the addition of the Invik height adjustable table, which features two compact desktop sizes, ideal for single user hot desking.
This extremely versatile mobile height adjustable workstation is powered by a mighty Swedish actuator which gives a vast height range of 695 mm-1355 mm and boasts an electronic anti-collision mechanism, making it extremely safe to use and is amongst the quietest and quickest height adjustable tables available.
With a maximum loading of 60 Kg, this heavy-duty mobile standing desk frame can carry more than can be loaded onto the desk space, it is finished in a tough scratch-resistant powder coating and is available with 18 different worktop finishes.
For close inspection of the desktop finishes available go to our desktop finishes page where you can also order FREE Samples of 200 x 100 mm sections of desktop to allow you to colour-match with your décor.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 1937 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Made in Sweden
- Single Motor (100% Swedish made)
- Speed: 36 mm per second
- Noise: 42 dBA
- Collision and Overload Protection
- Minimum Height 670 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk underside
- Minimum Height 695 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk working surface
- Maximum Height 1355 mm to the desk working surface
- Maximum Loading Weight 60 Kg including worktop
- Foot depth 540mm
- Foot width 795mm
- Leg-top under-desk support arms 540mm
- Frame weight 21Kg
- Desktop weight 10Kg
- Desktop composition: 25mm MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard)
- Frame composition: 30% recycled steel
- Machine Directive 2006/42/EC
- EMC Directive 2014/30EU
- Low voltage directive 2014/35/EC
- RoHS 3 2015/863
- EN 527-1:2011 Type A, EN 527-2:2016
- ISO 21016
- FSC Certificated (Tops)
Free same day shipping for next day delivery on all orders received by 2 pm.
Installation: Expert installation service available for an extra charge, check drop down menu for cost. Weekday service carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Our installers bring the product with them, build on site, install and remove all packing/rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install. We will arrange a day and AM/PM time slot within a few days of receiving your order. We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal. Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Quantity Discount for Installation: Discounts are available for any requirement of 10 or more units please contact us prior to ordering for an installation price: email@example.com
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a full 10-year guarantee.