The Invik multi-purpose mobile height adjustable workstation has a plethora of potential applications other than a mobile workstation or home office, from use as a presentation table or lectern, to over-bed use for the disabled. This mobile standing table is highly manoeuvrable with four heavy duty castors enabling the user to change location with ease, complete with the benefit of wheel locking for safety.
Ensure that your workplace facilitates all abilities with the addition of the Invik height adjustable table, which features two compact desktop sizes, ideal for single user hot desking.
This extremely versatile mobile height adjustable workstation is powered by a mighty Swedish actuator which gives a vast height range of 695 mm-1355 mm and boasts an electronic anti-collision mechanism, making it extremely safe to use and is amongst the quietest and quickest height adjustable tables available.
With a maximum loading of 60 Kg, this heavy-duty mobile standing desk frame can carry more than can be loaded onto the desk space, it is finished in a tough scratch-resistant powder coating and is available with 18 different worktop finishes.
For close inspection of the desktop finishes available go to our desktop finishes page where you can also order FREE Samples of 200 x 100 mm sections of desktop to allow you to colour-match with your décor.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 1937 or email@example.com
- Made in Sweden
- Single Motor (100% Swedish made)
- Speed: 36 mm per second
- Noise: 42 dBA
- Collision and Overload Protection
- Minimum Height 670 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk underside
- Minimum Height 695 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk working surface
- Maximum Height 1355 mm to the desk working surface
- Maximum Loading Weight 60 Kg including worktop
- Foot depth 540mm
- Foot width 795mm
- Leg-top under-desk support arms 540mm
- Frame weight 21Kg
- Desktop weight 10Kg
- Desktop composition: 25mm MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard)
- Frame composition: 30% recycled steel
- Machine Directive 2006/42/EC
- EMC Directive 2014/30EU
- Low voltage directive 2014/35/EC
- RoHS 3 2015/863
- EN 527-1:2011 Type A, EN 527-2:2016
- ISO 21016
- FSC Certificated (Tops)
Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
Please note that Aktiv and Ninja Desks are only available with a UK 3-Pin plug.
- Except for the above all EU orders will have an EU plug added at no extra charge.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Quantity Discount for Installation: Discounts are available for any requirement of 10 or more units please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ordering for an installation price.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a full 10-year guarantee.