* LIMITED STOCKS *
This offer is a stock clearance only on the desktop types displayed. The desktop stock is discontinued and may have slight imperfections inherent, so we are selling as a stock clearance - non-returnable product and when its gone its gone! The frames are A1 brand new current stock.
Please note: No other offers can be used with this product.
The Malmo standing desk is one of our most stable desks at height, thanks to utilising a two mast left on the legs, it is made in Sweden to our precise quality standards and is a lighter duty desk than the Stockholm.
Featuring an efficient low-consumption electrical height adjustment operation with dual motors, it is amongst the quietest height adjustable desks available in its class and has an adjustment range from 700 mm up to 1200 mm, making it ideal for a very wide variety of your workforce whilst sitting or standing.
With its straightforward, minimalist design, this robust standing desk frame is finished in a tough scratch-resistant powder coating and is available in 3 different colours and sizes with 18 different worktop finishes and has a maximum loading of 100 Kg.
Build Your Desk
Click the links below to see how you can make your desk unique to you
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 1937 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Made in Sweden
- Dual Motor (100% Swedish made)
- Speed: 32 mm per second
- Noise: 42 DbA
- Minimum Height 675 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk underside
- Minimum Height 700 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk working surface
- Maximum Height 1200 mm to the desk working surface
- Maximum Loading Weight 100 Kg including worktop
- Foot depth 690mm
- Leg-top under-desk support arms 540mm
- Frame weight 27Kg
- Desktop weight 15Kg
- Desktop composition: 25mm MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard)
- Frame composition: 30% recycled steel
- Machine Directive 2006/42/EC
- EMC Directive 2014/30EU
- Low voltage directive 2014/35/EC
- RoHS 3 2015/863
- EN 527-1:2011 Type A, EN 527-2:2016
- ISO 21016
- FSC Certificated (Tops)
- 5 Year Guarantee
Free same day despatch on a 24 hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
EU and Eurozone delivery: Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability. Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT. No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc. No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery. Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
Installation: Expert installation service available for an extra charge, check drop down menu for cost. Weekday service carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Our installers bring the product with them, build on site, install and remove all packing/rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install. We will arrange a day and AM/PM time slot within a few days of receiving your order. We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal. Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Quantity Discount for Installation: Discounts are available for any requirement of 10 or more units please contact us prior to ordering for an installation price: email@example.com
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a full, no-nonsense 5-year guarantee.
All our stock-size desktops are predrilled to the fixing pattern of the frame and have metal screw inserts fitted to make assembly both easier and quicker. This does not apply to custom special size desktops which are supplied without inserts.
Please note: Self-assembly requires a reasonable level of DIY ability, please refer to our assembly videos before committing to this. The only tools that we provide for assembly are two Allen keys: 1 x 4mm and 1 x 5mm, a soft-headed mallet may also be needed. An instruction and operating manual is provided with your desk.
Click on image for a link to download the Malmo Assembly Instructions