* STOCK CLEARANCE * Invik Mobile Micro-Workstation
- Regular price
- £778.99 £649.16 (ex. VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £778.99 £649.16 (ex. VAT)
- Unit price
* LIMITED STOCKS - WHEN THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE! *
This offer is a stock clearance only on the desktop types displayed. The desktop stock is discontinued and may have slight imperfections inherent, we are selling at as a stock clearance - non-returnable product. When its gone, its gone!
Please note: No other offers can be used with this product.
The Invik multi-purpose mobile height adjustable workstation has a plethora of potential applications other than a mobile workstation or home office, from use as a presentation table or lectern, to over-bed use for the disabled. This mobile standing table is highly manoeuvrable with four heavy duty castors enabling the user to change location with ease, complete with the benefit of wheel locking for safety.
Ensure that your workplace facilitates all abilities with the addition of the Invik height adjustable table, which features two compact desktop sizes, ideal for single user hot desking.
This extremely versatile mobile height adjustable workstation is powered by a mighty Swedish actuator which gives a vast height range of 615 mm-1275 mm and boasts an electronic anti-collision mechanism, making it extremely safe to use and is amongst the quietest and quickest height adjustable tables available.
With a maximum loading of 60 Kg, this heavy-duty mobile standing desk frame can carry more than can be loaded onto the desk space and is finished in a tough scratch-resistant powder coating.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 1937 or email@example.com
- Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- All EU orders will have an EU plug added at no extra charge.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Important: Please be aware that all deliveries are to 'Kerbside Only' which is standard industry practice, the carriers will leave your pallet or parcels at your door, they will not take them inside for you. This is due to insurance being void if the driver does this.
Important: Your order may be delivered on a pallet due to weight, size or configuration. We do this in order to minimise damage with certain products. A pallet will consist of a number of parcels wrapped in black plastic; tear open the plastic to move your parcels from the pallet into your premises. The pallet will be your responsibility to dispose of responsibly.
Our expert packers in the warehouse usually place a ‘seconds’ or damaged desktop on the base of the pallet to act as extra protection against knocks, so please be aware there may be an unwrapped desktop with one corner broken off sitting on the base of the pallet, please do not refuse delivery as your desktop will not be exposed but safely wrapped up in cardboard with edge protectors placed inside.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a 5-year guarantee.
why friska ? what makes us so special ?
We're a dedicated UK based team with a couple of excellence awards under our belt, here to help you!
Don't take our word for it...take our delighted customer's word. Unparalleled 5 star reviews
We ship all stock items same day and keep HUGE stocks so if you want it now - you can have it now!
We accept only the best quality from our expert workforce, for your benefit!
Find out about our precision manufacturing processes in the heart of Wales
We give you insight on our installation capabilities and how they are planned and carried out
We know there’s more to it than eco-friendliness. Here’s what else we’re doing
your questions answered
So, what are the real benefits of using height adjustable standing desks in your office?
You invest your hard earned cash but seriously, how long does it take to payback?
Take the heat out of getting what you need now. We've teamed up with Klarna to help...