Stockholm Dual Motor Standing Desk, Narrow Top - Silver Frame
Click the links below to see how you can make your desk unique to you
- Cable Management
- Cable Ports
- 4 Way Memory Controller
- Under Desk Storage
- Monitor Arms
- Standing Desk Mats
- Desk Privacy Screens
- Modesty Panels
- Desk Castors
- Electrical Accessories
The narrow-top version of our all-time best-selling product, the Stockholm, which is an exceptional “whisper quiet” height adjustable electric standing desk, made in Sweden to our exacting quality standards and is especially suited for home office use, taking up less available space in the home.
Featuring electrical height adjustment with Swedish made dual motors for extraordinary smoothness and reliability, the Stockholm is the quietest and quickest height adjustable desk available and is also the easiest desk in our range to assemble.
The Stockholm has an excellent height variation, from 595 mm, making it ideal for wheelchair users, up to 1300 mm, suitable for workers up to 6'8" whilst standing. The sturdy frame of this durable sit-stand desk is intrinsically safe to use as it also utilises a safety cut-out mechanism in the motors.
Boasting a maximum loading of 120 Kg. including desktop, this minimalist standing desk frame is finished in tough scratch-resistant silver powder coating and is available with a choice of 12 different worktop colours and finishes.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a full 10-year guarantee.
- Made in Sweden
- Dual Motors (100% Swedish made)
- Speed: Quicker than 40mm per second
- Noise: Quieter than 40 DbA
- Collision and Overload Protection
- Minimum Height 595 mm ( +/- 5mm) to the desk underside
- Minimum Height 620 mm ( +/- 5mm) to the desk working surface
- Maximum Height 1300 mm to the desk working surface
- Maximum Loading Weight 120 Kg including worktop
- Compliance: Machine Directive 2006/42/EC. EMC Directive 2014/30EU
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Free next day delivery to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 12 noon, subject to stock availability.
- Installation: Our expert installation service is available for an additional £137. This service is carried out by our team of fully qualified engineers normally within 7 days and we arrange a day and time slot to suit you. Please ensure that the install area is clear and ready for our team. We cannot dismantle or remove old existing furniture for disposal.
For close inspection of tops available go to our desktop finishes page where you can also order FREE Samples of 100x100 mm sections of desktop to allow you to colour-match with your décor.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 1937