The Stockholm height adjustable corner desk is an exceptional standing corner desk and is made in Sweden to our exacting quality standards. This is our frame only option which allows you to use any desktop of your choice with it, whether it’s solid natural wood, quartz, glass or your favourite old desktop that has been your faithful companion for years.
Featuring electrical height adjustment with triple motors for extraordinary smoothness and reliability, it is the quietest and quickest height adjustable corner desk available.
The Stockholm corner desk has an exceptionally large height variation; from 595 mm, making it ideal for wheelchair users, up to 1300 mm, perfect for even the tallest member of your workforce whilst standing. The sturdy frame of this durable sit-stand corner desk is intrinsically safe to use as it also utilises an anti-collision mechanism in the motors.
Boasting a remarkable maximum loading of 160 Kg. (Including desktop), this robust standing corner desk frame is finished in tough scratch-resistant powder coating, in four different colours and comes with all the components needed for you to fix your choice of desktop to it, including a standard up/down switch and all screw fixings.
Our corner desk frames can be configured with either left or right-handed returns and the connecting beam between the legs is telescopic and will allow for fixing any top between 1600 - 2000 mm wide (with overhang of 120mm both sides) and 700 - 900 mm deep on the main part of the desk and 1200 - 2400mm long on the side return (with overhang). The side return would normally be not much more than 600mm deep and the depth of the foot on the return is shorter (490mm) to accommodate this.
Looking for something more special than a standard desktop? If you are looking for something a bit more special than our standard MFC desktops, we have a choice of beautiful solid wood, engineered wood, or Fenix desktops. Click the link to get a sample of our premium desktops.
We are also able to make custom sized tops with little cost impact on a 4-week lead time, limitations do apply but if you are looking for something different, email your idea through to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a line on 0330 137 1937 and we’ll help make your design come to life.
|Stockholm Corner Specification table
||Made in Sweden
|Triple Motors (100% Swedish made)
||Desktop composition: 25mm MFC (Melamine Faced Chipboard)
|Speed: 40 mm per second
||Frame composition: 30% recycled steel
|Noise: 42 dBA
|Collision and Overload Protection
||Machine Directive 2006/42/EC
|Minimum Height 600 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk underside
||EMC Directive 2014/30EU
|Minimum Height 625 mm ( +/- 5 mm) to the desk working surface
||Low voltage directive 2014/35/EC
|Maximum Height 1300 mm to the desk working surface
|Maximum Loading Weight 160 Kg including worktop
|Foot depth 2 x 690mm (main) & 1 x 490mm (return leg)
||RoHS 3 2015/863
|Leg-top under-desk support arms 540mm
||EN 527-1:2011 Type A, EN 527-2:2016
|Frame weight 45Kg
|Input voltage 230v (nominal)
||EU plug added for EU shipments
Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
Please note that Aktiv and Ninja Desks are only available with a UK 3-Pin plug.
- Except for the above all EU orders will have an EU plug added at no extra charge.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Quantity Discount for Installation: Discounts are available for any requirement of 10 or more units please contact us via email@example.com prior to ordering for an installation price.
We’re happy to back-up this extremely high-quality product with a full, no-nonsense 10-year guarantee.
All our stock-size desktops are predrilled to the fixing pattern of the frame and have metal screw inserts fitted to make assembly both easier and quicker. This does not apply to custom special size desktops which are supplied without inserts.
Please note: Self-assembly requires a reasonable level of DIY ability, please refer to our assembly videos before committing to this. The only tools that we provide for assembly are two Allen keys: 1 x 4mm and 1 x 5mm, a soft-headed mallet may also be needed. An instruction and operating manual is provided with your desk.
Click on image to download the FRISKA Stockholm corner desk frame only Assembly Instructions.